Text review procedure
Principles of reviewing texts sent to “Literary Memoir”:
1. Each text sent to “Literary Memoir” Editor’s Office is evaluated by two independent reviewers.
2. Reviewers’ names are not revealed to authors, both in case of accepting or rejecting the text.
3. Editors doe their best to ensure that the reviewer be unrelated to the author of the text neither in personal relations, nor professional dependence, nor in current academic cooperation.
4. Review is in a written form. In case of unarguable acceptance for publication or rejection, the review is not made available to the author.
5. If the text needs corrections and/or amendments, a detailed reviewer’s opinion with correction and/or amendment indications is sent to the author. The reviewers’ names remain unrevealed.