Technical indications for authors:
- Papers should be submitted in an electronic form:
- a) file format: doc, docx, rtf;
- b) font: Times New Roman; main text: 12 p., placing quotations, footnotes, legends/captions: 11 p., 1,5 interline spacing;
- c) justified texts, indent 1,25 (do not use tab and spaces);
- d) traditional footnote style at the bottom of the page (not Harvard style);
- e) inserting numbers (for chapters, points) do not use automatic but manual numbering;
- f) do not use titles of sections and styles;
- g) do not use page or section separation characters.
- Author’s affiliation should be followed in the text by the author’s name.
- Summary (in Polish, and possibly in English) should be: – for articles: up to 900 characters (spaces included), – for reviews: up to 500 characters (spaces included).
- Provide a few (up to 5) keywords.
- Reviews should be given titles.
- Address and telephone number should be attached to the file.
Printouts and CDs sent by post are not returned.